About Scott Jauregui:
When you or someone you care about need help buying or selling real estate of any kind, anywhere in the world with our ever-changing real estate market, it is important to have total confidence in your real estate professional. My commitment as your trusted professional is to understand then exceed your expectations with the specialized real estate service you deserve and results you desire from my team or my vast referral network outside our direct service areas.
Over-deliver value as defined by the individuals we serve.
God, Family, then Business.
Work together so that we may accomplish careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Most Notable Real Estate Accomplishments:
· 2017 San Antonio Business Journal Top Residential Real Estate Team #46
· 7-time Winner 2010-2016 and 2006/2007 and 3-time Finalist 2017, 2009, 2008 Platinum Top 50 REALTOR of San Antonio and surrounding areas
· 2015-2018 KW Global Property Specialist certification
· 2018 and 2006-2014 chosen from over 1,000 agents to serve on our Keller Williams Realty Associate Leadership Council and represented the South Texas Region on the International Associate Leadership Council until June 2014 when I opened my 2ndoffice in New Braunfels. Our San Antonio KW office is and has been Ranked #1 in Residential Sales Units and Dollar Volume according to the latest San Antonio Board of Realtors MLS statistics for several years and is currently the largest KW office in the world in volume and agents.
· 2013 Ranked #5 individually in America’s Best Real Estate Agents for San Antonio-New Braunfels and #75 in Texas for my team’s production.
· 2013 Graduate National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals Leadership Program.
· 2011 Graduate Texas REALTOR Leadership Program
· 2010 Selected by Broker Agent Social as a Member of Distinction, Endorsed Realty Expert ranking within top 1% of real estate professionals.
· 2009 Received Certificate of Excellence from REALTOR.com for my online marketing (none of these honors were given as a result of paid advertising above any other agent).
· In July, 2007 I added quality agents and staff to form the ScottJRealtor Group of Keller Williams Realty and selected professional local service providers in a variety of related areas to provide an even higher quality of service to you and those you refer to me.
· Preferred Real Estate Professional with the Veterans Land Board and several distinguished designations and certifications held by relatively few of my peers.
Our Direct Service Areas:
San Antonio to New Braunfels and all other surrounding Bexar County, Comal County, Guadalupe County communities within these boundaries. When it is to your advantage to choose others, I will assist you with finding quality referrals anywhere in the world.
Exceptional communication flow with our clients, prospects and other agents including full utilization of the most up to date technology including but not limited to popular social media outlets. For sellers, we provide a personal, customized Marketing Action Plan for your property focused on our personal database of several thousand of local individuals in addition to several thousand more of REALTORS across the world to get your property fully exposed to the market as quickly as possible beating local industry averages in days on market and sales price to list price. For buyers, we use multiple, dedicated buyer specialists who interview your wants and needs and then provide you instant notification when a home matching your criteria enters the market. Of course, you can always expect the best results on either side with our superb negotiation skills.
Texas born and raised Christian, family man and leader. BBA in Accounting from the University of Texas at San Antonio, originally served in the corporate world focused on leadership and training. Buying and selling multiple homes brought me to the real estate career I have today. I serve on a variety of charity, civic and industry boards each year making a positive, permanent recognizable difference where I can.
Family time, fellowship with friends, snow skiing, swimming, river activities, card games
2018 Personal Goals:
- Serving God, and even more of my family, friends, clients, community & industry
- Team production exceeding their personal goals and expanding our referral efforts
- Achieve National Association of REALTORs Certified International Property Specialist
- Broker License and thus Broker Associate for Keller Williams Realty